Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Westside Walk Around

Subject: Re: Westside Walk Around
From: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Date: 03/19/2015 01:19 PM

To: jruhlen916 <jruhlen916@aol.com>

CC: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Hi John and Don,

Thank you for hosting a great meeting this morning. This date for a walk around
needs to be rescheduled as BSS wants to make sure their landscapers are there
and a conflict arose. I was told they are working on expanding the reach of the
nozels for water as well. When I have a new date, I will circle back with you to set
something up. Sorry for the change on the City's end.

Kind regards,

i Frederick Sutton

Logo5-web. Fi e ld Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 9:47 PM, < iruhlen916@aol.com > wrote:

Fred,

We are good for a meeting on the west side on March 25 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks.

John